History Of Dependability Our History & Purpose
What Does Guardian Dog
Does Guardian Dog is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are bespoke whole of market Mortgage and Protection broker who is targeting foreigners living in UK. Since 2011 we helped hundreads of Eastern Europeans as well as other nationals get into property ladder in UK.
Our office is located in the centre of Manchester in an iconic Islington Wharf building.
We liase with major banks and insurance companies such as Natwest, Royal London, Halifax, Aegon, Vitality Life and many more in order to secure the best deals for our clients.
As a reputable financial consultancy company, we provide our clients with the highest quality service as well as FREE initial advice. The financial services industry in the UK tends to be shrouded in complicated jargon and high brokerage fees;
- Direct authorisation by FCA since 2011
- Customer Credit Licence
- Data Protection Licence
- High company credit score
- Since 2011, every year we help hundreds of people to purchase a property in the UK
- Managers with at least 2 years of experience
- Company"s CEOs - over 20 years of combined experience
- As independent advisers we are not tied to any banks, insurance companies or estate agents.
- Impartiality and full responsibility for given advice – those are the basic rules we follow, due to TCF"s rules of Financial Conduct Authority